Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gettin' ready

We are now in that wild phase of...
Do we have it??
Can we get it??
Is it written on the list??
Does it need to be on the list??
Where are we going to pack all this stuff???

I think I will get more sleep on the plane than I have had all week. There's so much to think about and the excitement is growing within all of us. The kids are having a hard time concentrating on school this week, so I am trying to cut down as much as I can.
The last time we went to Ukraine, we took way too much stuff!!!
We are all going to take only a few outfits and necessary items. At least it should not be as cold this trip, so we should not need all of the heavy winter items.
We look forward to writing just before we leave on Sunday!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment